No Products in the Cart
Last modified: October 1, 2019
BLISSIUM LAB LLC - FRISAGE("Company" and "Brand") respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it by complying with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit or are redirected to the FRISAGE.com website (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to the information we collect:
• On this website.
• In emails, text messages and other electronic messages between you and this website.
• Through mobile and desktop applications that you download from this website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this website.
• When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• we are offline or by any means other than our website; or
• any third party (including our subsidiaries and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may be linked or accessible from or on the website.
Children under 13 years:
With the intention of protecting the privacy of children, we do not collect, process or use on our website any information related to a person that we know is under 13, without the prior and verifiable consent of their legal representative. Said legal representative has the right, upon request, to view the information provided by the child and / or request that it be deleted.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect various types of information from and about the users of our website, including the information:
• by which you can be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number or any other identifier by which you can be contacted online or offline ("personal information");
• it is about you, but individually it does not identify you, as the username; I
• about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you browse the site. The information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
Information you provide us.
The information we collect on or through our website may include:
• Information you provide when completing forms on our website. This includes information provided when you subscribe to our service, publish material or request additional services. We may also ask for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Your search queries on the website.
You can also provide information that will be published or displayed (hereinafter "published") in public areas of the website, or transmitted to other users of the website or to third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your user contributions are published and transmitted to others at your own risk. Always keep in mind that no security measure is perfect or impenetrable. In addition, we cannot control the actions of other website users with whom you may choose to share your user contributions. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or guarantee that your User Contributions will not be seen by unauthorized persons.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies:
As you navigate and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, navigation actions and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, records and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website.
• Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We can also use these technologies to gather information about your online activities over time (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we can keep it or associate it with personal information that we collect in other ways or that we receive from third parties. It helps us improve our website and offer a better and more personalized service, which allows us to:
• Estimate the size of our audience and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, which allows us to customize our website according to your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize it when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on your computer's hard drive. You can refuse to accept browser cookies by activating the appropriate settings in your browser. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access certain parts of our website. Unless you have adjusted your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our website.
• Web beacons. The pages of our website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also known as transparent gifs, pixel tags and single pixel gifs) that allow the Company, for example, to count the users who have visited those pages and other related website statistics (for example, record the popularity of certain website content and verify the integrity of the system and server).
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION:
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• Introduce you to our website and its contents.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To comply with our obligations and enforce our rights derived from contracts concluded between you and us, including billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our website or any product or service we offer or provide through it.
• In any other way, we can describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose aggregate information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to maintain the confidentiality of personal information and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of merger, divestment, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company's assets, either as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or proceeding similar, in which the personal information held by the Company about the users of our website is among the transferred assets.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law or legal process, even to respond to any governmental or regulatory request.
• If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or security of the Company, our customers or others. This includes the exchange of information with other companies and organizations for the purpose of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code allows users of our website who are California residents to request certain information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make this request, send an email to EpenalozaCEO@frisage.com
We have implemented measures designed to protect your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All the information you provide is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
The security of your information is also up to you. When we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of this password. We ask that you not share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful when giving information in public areas of the website, such as message boards. The information you share in public areas can be viewed by any user of the website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumventing any privacy settings or security measures contained in the website.